SNDT University Recruitment: As per the Latest updates, Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University has given an advertisement notice of Jobs in various newspapers or on its authorized website at sndt.ac.in. Through this notification, it has offered to jobless candidates to work this department on various posts like as Professor, Peon, Computer Operator, Research Officer, and others. So, interested and eligible can submit their applications and get the reputed jobs. The eligibility details for these posts like as age limit, selection mode, and others are given below.
SNDT University is a women University, which well known as Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University. It was established in 1916 and Maharishi Karve was the founder of this university. This time, it is inviting applications offline from eligible candidates to fill up posts above. The qualified candidates who have dream to give their service for this university. Now, those may send their applicants with complete details before 10th August 2016. We provide some instructions to our viewers which are given below. By following it, they can quickly send their applications through physical mode.
SNDT University Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the University: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
Mode of Apply: Physical Mode
Total Number of Post: 10
Official Website: sndt.ac.in
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- University Librarian: 01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Dean of Students: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant to Vice – Chancellor: 01 Posts
- Professor: 01 Posts
- Research Officer: 01 Posts
- Stenographer Grade C: 01 Posts
- Computer Operator: 01 Posts
- Peon: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Regarding SNDT’s Women University Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 38 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the STDT’s University Rules.
The candidates should refer to official notification to get briefly detailed information about the post wise educational details.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the SNDT’s norms.
The candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Submit SNDT University Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website at sndt.ac.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, Go to notification section and click on SNDT University Recruitment 2016 link.
- Now, you have to get an application form through the suitable link.
- Fill it with all required details.
- After that, attach the relevant document with it and send it to below mentioned address.
The Office of the Registrar,
SNDT Women’s University, 1, N.T. Road,
Mumbai – 400 020
The last date to submit Application Form: 10th August 2016