UPHESC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2016: Previous Model Test Paper | Exam Syllabus | Pattern 2016 Get From official website uphesconline.in
Have you registered for the recruitment examination to get job in the government sector uploaded by Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission in the last months, If yes then you should follow the exam syllabus so that you can qualify the examination. But some applicants have no idea from where they can get UPHESC Assistant Professor Syllabus, then we inform to all of them that on this webpage we are giving brief information of the exam syllabus. You are advised to follow the same to know the subjects related with the examination.
UPHESC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission is the government department which is liable for various education activities. As per the requirements of candidates it passes job notifications time to time. With the latest job notification the department has decided to fill up 1150 vacant posts of Assistant Professor in its various departments. Because of large number of vacancies, applicants think that they may be got job in the same.
It is the time of competition and only those candidates will follow for the further process who will get minimum as well as required marks in the examination. For this you should know all of the subjects and topics which will helpful to you qualify the examination. In this time you are required to follow the exam pattern which is given below:
|Sr. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|2||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Mathematics, etc.||140|
For knowing subject wise information you should read full fledged article:
- All of the questions will be multiple choice in the examination.
- Interview will be conducted for 30 marks
- After qualifying the examination applicants can take part in the interview.
Brief Information of GK Subject:
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research
- पर्यायवाची, संधियां, अलंकार, रस., विलोम,समास, अनेकार्थी शब्द, लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण, वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
- Grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Fill in the blanks, Sentence structure, Clauses, Spot the error, Antonyms, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Adjectives,Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
- Real Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis
- Numerical Methods
- Complex Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Quantum Theory
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
- Geographic Thought.
- Geography of India.
- Population Geography.
- Settlement Geography.
- Economic Geography
- Geography of Tamil Nadu.
- Map making.
- Remote Sensing.
- Statistical Methods.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- History of Vedic Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
If you will follow the same subjects then you can qualify the examination. Always keep in mind that syllabus is the platform by which you can reach up to your destination……… Best of luck all of you for examination and your future.