OSSC Asst Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus: If you are also one of the applied candidates then you can get exam syllabus for knowing brief information of the exam syllabus. Applicants well known that if they will know the exam topics they can easily start the preparations. We advise to the applicants that don’t take any kind of tension. If you will start the preparations with cool mind then you can get success in the examination. You are intimated that read the full article to know the subjects as well as topics:
OSSC Asst Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2016
Most of the candidates want to join the government sector so that they can set up their career. Same as other job notifications, Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to organise an examination within two parts like as pre-examination, main examination etc. Thorugh the preexam the department will filter out the candidates for the next steps. Must read the same to know the exam pattern:
- In the examination all questions will be asked in the objective type pattern
- There will be penalty for the wrong answer such as 0.25
- Questions will be asked in the two languages like English as well as Odisha.
Preliminary Exam Schedule:
|Sr.No||Type of Test||Test Nature||Name of the Subject||Marks||Exam Timing|
|1.||Objective||Qualifying||General Knowledge||25||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Main Examination Table:
Applicants must note that in the main examination there will be no negative marking.
|Sr.No||Test||Name of the Subject||Test Type||Marks||Time Period|
|1.||Main Exam||Arithematic||OMR||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|English||Descriptive||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|GK||OMR||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Viva Voice||30 Marks|
General Knowledge Topics:
- History of India/Odisha.
- Geography of India/Odisha.
- Indian Polity.
- General science.
- Current Events.
- Socio-economic scenario of India/Odisha.
- Constitution of India.
- issues in Environment & Human rights.
- Rates and taxes.
- Vulgar Fraction and decimal.
- Simple and Compound interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square and Cubic measures in the metric system.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Problems on time & work and time & distance.
- A letter to be written in English – 20 marks
- An Essay to be written in English – 30 marks
- Summary or precis of two English passages – 30 marks
- Translation and re-translation from English passage to Odia and Odia passage to English – 20 marks.
- Art literature.
- The culture of Odisha.
- Matters of the day to day observation.
- Basics of Computer knowledge.
If you have any misunderstanding about the exam syllabus then you can contact with us through comment box. We inform to the applicants that they can download exam admit card through below-mentioned link