MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus: Thorugh the same article we are delivering a message to the applicants who have registered under the MGVCL Recruitment 2016, that the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has announced the exam date. You must keep in mind the exam date so that according to the exact time you can complete the exam syllabus. Most of the candidates don’t aware about MGVCL JE Exam Topics, to all of them we intimate that read the full article. For your convenience, we are giving the exam topics, without any query you should follow the same. If you prepare as per the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Syllabus, then you can get success in the examination.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2016
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited will conduct an examination on 9th October 2016 at various exam centres. If in this time you will start the preparation with full meditation then surely you will get success. Must keep in mind that on behalf of marks in the examination you can attend the interview or vice versa. Additionally, you can follow the previous exam question papers for the preparation:
In the examination, all questions will be Objective Type. For the examination applicants should follow the General Topics & Technical Topics:
MGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
- Indian Culture and Heritage.
- Polity and Indian Constitution.
- Arunachal Pradesh Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Geography.
- History of Arunachal Pradesh.
- General Science.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Science and Technological developments in India
- Current Issues.
- Indian Economics.
- Arunachal Pradesh Geography.
- Arunachal Pradesh Economic scene.
- Current Affairs – National and International Etc.,
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Number Series.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Analysing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Time and Distances.
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Space visualisation.
- Areas and Volumes
- Relationship concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Analysis, Data Interpretation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Simplification problems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Non-verbal series
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
MGVCL Jr Engineer Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- The basic role of the regulatory commission in the power sector.
- The performance of Electro Mechanic/Static meters.
- Switchgear & Protection – (MV/LV).
- Functioning of capacitors & reactors.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like the wind, solar, biomass
- Low voltage constraints & resolving.
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments.
- The performance of line faults analysis.
- Distribution transformer.
- Present power sector scenario in India.
- HT line/LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
Vidyut Sahayak Electrical and Electronics Engineering Syllabus:
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
|Official Website||Generated Link|
|MGVCL Admit Card 2016||Generated Link|
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2016||Generated Link|
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Subjects: You can write a note through comment box if you are facing any difficulty at the time of checking and reading the MGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016: