IBPS PO Syllabus: A most common examination named as IBPS PO Exam will be conducted in the month of October. Those candidates who have applied for the Probationary Officer posts they all are advised to follow the IBPS PO Syllabus 2016. You know very well that exam syllabus tells you that how to strat for the preparation. Candidates can get brief information about the exam topics as well as exam Pattern. As the PO level is typical round, only those candidates can qualify who have good accuracy in the calculations and also updated knowledge of GK or current events. For the followers, we are giving the exam segments and exam topics. You should follow the IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2016, the same article:
IBPS PO Syllabus 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the most famous agency. Mainly it conducts the banking examinations, besides it conducts the LIC’s tests etc. Applicants who want to join the banking sector to all of them this agency gives various opportunities through the declaration of the job notification. Like as every year, this year also IBPS has promulgated a notification of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2016, via the official website. All of the eligible candidates have applied, and now they are eagerly looking for IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2016 Syllabus
We are apprising to the candidates that exam will be segmented into two parts like Preliminary Examination & Main Examination. It is common sense that after qualifying the pre-examination candidates can take part for the main examination. Here we are discussing the pre exam pattern, follow the same:
Exam Pattern Of IBPS PO Pre Exam:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
Applicants are recommended that follow the below-mentioned table for knowing the IBPS PO Main Exam Schedule:
|Objective Type Test||Maximum Marks (MM)||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||2 hours|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||40|
- Logical Reasoning Problems
- Number Series
- Letter & symbol series
- Statement and argument
- Verbal reasoning
- Making judgments
- Blood relations
- Number ranking
- Quantitative aptitude includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, average, roots, percentage, profit & loss, ratio, time & distance, stock & shares, area. Besides the quantitative aptitude, in this tabulation/graphs like as bar/line and charts, etc.
- In this section includes the topics of sports, economics constitution, technique, science, politics, culture and banking.
- Applicants should prepare the questions related to the monitor, printer, mouse, keyboard, C.P.U as well as Ms office, paint, etc.
- It includes vocabulary, comprehension, general usage, grammar, and error detection. Vocabulary means Antonyms, synonym, completion sentence, indirect direct speech, active passive voice, passage, sentence, spelling correction etc.
Exam Syllabus of PO Exam: According to the pre or main examination, pattern have applicants should prepare for the exam. have given the combined syllabus of the both examination. Also, you can get admit card in a little bit time. Without cracking the first round, you will not consider for the other rounds so all first concentrate on the prelims examination and follow the three subjects. Our best wishes always with you.