HSSC Clerk Syllabus: As per the information enormous number of candidates have applied for the HSSC Clerk Exam, now they want to start the preparation for the examination. Applicants are well known that if they will prepare as per the exam syllabus they can easily qualify the examination. But you don’t worry because on this page we are discussing with you the exam pattern. If you prepare according to the given subjects then surely you can get success. We advise to the applicants that follow the HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern, and as soon as possible start the preparations.
HSSC Clerk Syllabus 2016
Through the HSSC Clerk Recruitment, the leading authority of Haryana Staff Selection Commission will fill up the posts of Clerk, Accountant, Gram Sachiv, Mandi Supervisor, Sub Divisional Clerk, Patwari, Sub Inspector & Inspector, Tracer, Assistant Revenue Clerk, Draftsman, etc. Now the application process is over so come on the point. Furthermore, we are giving the subject wise details; you should follow the same when you will start the preparations:
So, you should note the selection steps that are Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, Medical Test, etc.
Applicants should follow the subjects of English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Science:, General Intelligence, etc. in the sense of HSSC Clerk Syllabus 2016
HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern
- Synonyms, one-word substitution, Idioms, Phrases Errors, Antonyms up to the 10th class. So you must follow the topics for preparing the English.
- You should follow the topics of Ratio, Profit and Loss, Age, work & Time, boats and streams, Distance & Speed, pipes and cisterns, percentage, interest, relationship, etc
- Topics related to the current event, General Polity, Economy – India, Environmental Studies, affairs & activities of Haryana & India, etc.
- For his subject applicants should follow the Topics of Series, Figure Cut, Arrangement, Coding, Logical, Number, etc.
- Follow the topics of Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Biology, etc.
In this section include Analogies, Judgement, Differences, Observation, Verbal and Figure Classification, Decision Making, Discrimination, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Mathematical reasoning, Similarities, Relationship, Arithmetical number series, Visual Memory, etc. We advise to you clear all of the topics with its deepest value.
- Exam will conduct for 2 Hours
- In the examination total, 100 questions will ask
- Candidates should get at least 60 marks in the examination.
By following the above mentioned topics then you can get the minimum required marks. Without HSSC Clerk Syllabus 2016, candidates can not qualify the examination. If you want to access official information, then you should follow the link of hssc.gov.in
Also, you can leave a comment if you want to send your message to the authorized persons.