HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus: After applying for the “HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment” all of the applied candidates are eagerly looking for the exam syllabus. Because without looking exam syllabus candidates can not start the exam preparation and without preparing the examination candidates can not achieve their aim. In this time you should not take any tension. For your relaxation on the same page, we have given the Syllabus HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam. You don’t ignore the same while starting the preparations. On the other hand, you can follow the exam pattern and divide your HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam Syllabus, as per exam schedule. We advise to you must follow the same content to get the exam
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus 2016
As per the official information, Haryana Public Service Commission is going to arrange an examination. Before the examination in this time, we are conferring the HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus. Must take it seriously. If you prepare the subject wise and topics, and you must get good marks in the examination. Consider the segmented issues: Our best wishes always with you for the examination.
HPSC VS Exam Schedule:
Milk and Meat Hygiene. Food Safety and Public Health:
- Microbial flora of milk and milk products.
- Control of milk and milk product contamination.
- Milk hygiene about public health.
- Milk hygiene practices in India and other countries.
- Legislation and standards for milk and milk products.
- Milk as a source of disease transmission
Veterinary Epidemiology and Zoonoses:
- Definitions and aims of epidemiology.
- Epidemiological hypothesis.
- Factors influencing occurrence of livestock diseases and production.
- Epidemiological methods.
Environment & Environmental Hygiene:
- Definition, scope, and importance.
- Ecosystem: types, structure, and functions.
- Environmental pollution-causes, and effects.
- Control measures of air, water, soil, marine, thermal and noise pollution.
- Physical, chemical, microbiological and biological evaluation of water.
- Water purification.
- Food chains.
- Nuclear hazards.
- Disposal of sewage and farm wastes.
- Livestock Handling.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Animals.
- Poultry Science.
- Veterinary Surgery.
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Livestock Production & Management.
- Andrology and Artificial Insemination.
- Hospital Management And Surgical Care.
- Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding & Genetics.
- Elementary Animal Husbandry.
- Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Animal Reproduction.
- Parasitology .
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Practical Farm Training.
- Animal Husbandry Extension Training.
- Veterinary Hospital Training.
- Veterinary Pharmacy Training.
- Wounds Management and Veterinary Care.
- Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques.
- Laboratory Training etc.
- Development Programmes.
- Science and Technology.
- Ecology and Environment.
- General Awareness – Haryana.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
As the exam syllabus gives the guidelines to the candidates. It is the blue print of the making examination preparations. So you must follow. Also, we are giving an official link of the website.
While following the exam syllabus if you are facing any problem then you can contact us through below-given box. Our experts will give you the solution of your problem………..