HPPSC PGT Syllabus: According to the information all of the applied candidates are seeking for exam pattern or HPPSC PGT Exam Subjects so that they can well prepare for the examination. If you are our regular visitor, then you can read the Exam Syllabus Of HPPSC PGT Exam, on the same page. We are telling to the applicants that exam will be conducted in the next days. But if you will segment the exam syllabus from the same time then you can easily get conditional marks in the examination. Also follow the exam pattern by this you can measure your speed. In this time you need not go any other place, just follow the HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Pattern 2016 with the help of the same page.
HPPSC PGT Syllabus 2016
According to the recruitment, notification candidates will be appointed by exam and personal interview. In this time your full concentration keeps on the examination because the examination is the first step of the recruitment. To know the HPPSC Exam Subjects, you should read the previous years question papers. We recommended to the applicants that also time to time they are required to visit the official website so that they can get a clue of the examination time table.
|Official Department||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Date||Next Dates|
Exam Pattern of HPPSC PGT Exam:
- The exam will conduct for 100 Marks.
- General category candidates should get 45 marks in the exam
- Reserved candidates need to get 35 marks in the examination.
- The exam will conduct for two hours.
HPPSC PGT Syllabus 2016:
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Sentence Structure.
- Swar Sandhi
- Shabd Pad.
- Kriya Bhed.
- Mishra & Sanyukt Vakya.
- Muhavare & Lokoktiyan.
- Vakyo ka Rupantaran.
- Ashudh Vakya Shodhan.
- Apathit Gadyansh etc.
- Real Numbers.
- Elementary Number Theory.
- Linear Equations in two variables.
- A pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Arithmetic Progressions.
HPPSC PGT Class III Syllabus – Chemistry Subject
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Organic synthesis.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus – For Physics Topics
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Contemporary Problems.
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
- Human Capital.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five-year plans of AP.
Official Website: Click Here
HPPSC PGT Syllabus: Also candidates can leave a comment in the comment box if they have any problem related to our blog. We believe you that in a short time we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Also follow the above-mentioned link to check HPPSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus 2016