Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2016: Latest information for those aspirants who are seeking for the govt job notification in the Uttarakhand. This time, Uttarakhand High Court has released an employment notification for the recruitment 11 personal assistant posts in its multiple departments. The candidates who are excited to know about Uttarakhand High Court Job 2016 like as age limit, selection criteria, application form and others mentioned below.
The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying those can use the below-mentioned link and apply their applications with all the required and correct details and submit it before the passing out the due date. The link for applying online will be enabled between 22nd August 2016 to 15th September 2016. For the easiness of the candidates, we mentioned some easy steps for applying online.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the department: Uttarakhand High Court
Official Website: highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Applying Mode: Physical Mode
Total Number of the Post: 11
Name of the post: Personal Assistants
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand High Court Personal Assistants Vacancy 2016:
The age of the candidates must be between 21 years to 42 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the SC/ST category under the govt rule and regulation.
The candidates have done the graduation in any discipline with the 55 % marks from the recognized university. For more information, the candidates have to look on its official notification.
The candidates will be selected for this recruitment through the written examination and the personal interview.
- The candidates who belong to open category have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee
- The reserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee
How to Submit Uttarakhand High Court PA Application form 2016:
- First of all, the applicants have to open the authorized site at highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2016 link in the news section.
- Read the official notication and get the hard copy of application form.
- Enter all the necessary details and pay application fee.
- After completing the application form and attach all the necessary document.
- Send it to below mentioned address through the registered POST.
High Court of Uttarakhand,
Nainital – 263 002.
Date to Remind:
Advt. Date : 22th August 2016
Closing Date for Submit Application Form : 15th September 2016