UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 112 Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Post through Online Application at upssscgov.in before or on 26th July 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is well known as with its short name as UPSSSC. It is a government agency of Uttar pradesh and it releases recruitment recruitment notification time to time for filling up various vacant post in different- different government department of Uttar pradesh. This time, It has posted a fresh job notification of UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 to recruit up 112 Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant post. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are eligible. Candidates who are curious to know that they can apply for it or not. We suggest to those candidates that they get information regarding eligibility conditions likes as applying mode , selection criteria and others to read below mentioned passage.
Job in Uttar Pradesh:
Deserving applicant for this recruitment, need to open official website at below mentioned link. Here, Eligible applicant can submit their application form with required detail before or on 26th July 2016. As per the notification, Applicant have to submit their application through two registration like as Registration – I and registration – II. After submitting application form through first step, applicant must be completed step – II before or on 30th July 2016. Applicant should be noted that if they don’t complete registration I & II then their applications will be rejected through higher authority.
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 detail:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Mode of apply : Online
Total Number of Post: 112
Number of Post: Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Post
Eligibility Condition regarding UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Vacancy 2016:
The age of applicant should be between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation will be provided to related candidates as per the rule of government.
The age of applicant should be posses 12th class with subject Urdu from recognized board. To get complete information , applciant can also check official notification.
The selection of applicant will be based on written examination and personal Interview.
- General | OBC Category applicant are required to Pay Rs. 185 /- as applciation fee
- SC and ST category applicant have to pay Rs. 95 /- as application fee
- PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 25 /- as application fee
Important Step to UPSSSC Application form 2016:
- Eligible candidates should go to main official portal at upsssc.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Now, Go to view advertisement link and UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Now , click on apply online link.
- Here, you are required to fill online application form with all required detail.
- Pay application fee through net banking or other given mode.
- Chek filled detail and press on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it and preserve it for future uses.
Starting date to submit online application form: 8th July 2016
Last date for submitting application form ( Registration – I) : 26th July 2016
Last date for submitting application form ( Registration – II) : 30th July 2016