UPSC Recruitment 2016: Are you waiting for the UPSC Vacancy 2016. If yes then must read this passage. Union Public Service Commission has released an another UPSC Recruitment 2016 notification. In the essence of UPSC Engineering Recruitment, there are various 440 Engineering Services Posts to filled up in its various state government departments. Hence, the candidates who want to get a job in this department. Now, those need to read UPSC Engineering Services Exam notification or below segment. Through it, the aspirants can easily know about the eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection mode, applying mode and etc.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Union Public Service Commission stands for UPSC. Like other public service commission. It is also the well-reputed department. It works for giving the employment opportunities to all those candidates who want to join the same. For apportioning the candidates in various departments, it conducts the recruitment examinations time to time.
Similarly, now it has uploaded UPSC recruitment notification via online mode through the main site of UPSC as well as various newspapers. Some applicants have applied for the same, and remaining have not filled application form for UPSC Latest jobs 2016. Hence, We advise to all such candidates that in the last days due to heavy rush you can not apply. Because the official site for applying may be busy on that time. So, you candidates need to visit the official website at below-mentioned link. Hence after, you have to fill online application form with the necessary and correct details and the submit it before or on 27th October 2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016: Overview
|Commission’s Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|How to Apply||Online mode|
|Post Name||Engineering Services Posts|
Details of the Vacant Posts:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Conditions Of UPSC Engineering Jobs 2016
- All those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in relevant subject/ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication/ Electronics/ Radio Physics/ Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- As per the information those candidates who lie in between 21 years to 30 years, they all are eligible.
- Unreserved candidates should pay Rs 200/-
- Others are free from any fee.
- Candidates will be appointed by examination as well as the interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Application form 2016
- All the first go to the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Now in the home page, you will seek a link of UPSC Recruitment2016
- Then click on apply online.
- You should fill up application form in the required manner
- Pay your fee
- Also, verify all of the information.
- Hence, Click on submit button
- Take a preview of the application form.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|UPSC Engineering Services Vacancy 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|Starting Date For Apply Online||28th September 2016|
|Closing Date For Apply Online||26th October 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||8th January 2016|
If you have any suggestion for us regarding UPSC Recruitment then leave it as a comment in the below comment box. It may be helpful to improve our content matter. If you want to follow this page for more updates then bookmark it on your PC /Mobile.