TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016: Apply Online For 100 Junior Assistant Jailor Posts Get Application form | Read Notification from Official Website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
You will be glad to know that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has conferred an enrollment notification to fill up the posts of Assistant Jailor in its various departments. Under the same recruitment the department has decided to fill up the 100 posts with best and talented candidates. You should not waste your time and apply for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016, as early as you can because in the last days you can not apply easily. Before applying you must follow the terms and condition of the recruitment given in the official notification. Other information about way of applying, selection process, application fee etc you can be seen below:
TNPSC Junior Assistant Jailor Vacancies 2016
According to the historical information, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a state government department which gives various golden chances to the candidates so that they can join it. This commission works under the rules of state government. At present to consider the candidates, TNPSC has endowed an official notification to hire the candidates in its various departments.
Those candidates who belong with the state of Tamil Nadu, they must take benefit of the same recruitment. We are communicating to the candidates that they can apply 8th April 2016. After completing the application process also on this page we will tell about the examination date, admit card, answer key, result etc for the convenience of the candidates so you are advised to regular visit on this page:
TNPSC Notification 2016 Details:
Name of the Commission:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Total 100 posts are available
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant Jailor
- Online Mode
Eligibility Criteria Of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs 2016
- Aspirants must have completed BA/ BSc./ B.com they can apply.
- Candidates who become in the range of 18 years to 30 years.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can get Rs.9, 300 to 34,800 after selection.
Directions how to apply for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
- First of all go to the official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now in the home page you will seek a link of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016
- You should fill up application form in the required manor
- Pay your fee
- Also verify all of the information.
- Click on submit button
- Take a preview of application form.