TNPL Recruitment 2016: Latest Job information for the jobless candidates that Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has given an opportunity for them to publish the TNPL Recruitment 2016 notification on its authorized site or in the various newspapers. There are total 37 empty posts to be covered up with 37 Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee – Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee & Grade VI Trainee posts in its multiple departments. Ahead of the passage. The candidates can get the whole information about the TNPL Job 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, application form and others.
Applications are welcomed from the qualified candidates for the posts above. So, the deserving applicant should visit the authorized site at below mentioned link and get the hard copy of application form and complete it with all the necessary details and send it to below provided address before the closing date which is 10th September 2016.
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Official web Portal: www.tnpl.com
Total Number of the Post: 37 Post
Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee: 25 Posts
Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee 10
Grade VI Trainee: 02
Qualification Criteria for TNPL Trainee Vacancy 2016:
The candidate’s age should not be less than 25 years and not be more than 27 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category.
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee Post : The candidates must possess M.Com with 60% marks from the recognized University.
- Grade VI Trainee Post : The candidates must possess M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 60% marks from the recognized University.
- For other post details, the candidates must refer to the official notification.
The candidates will be selected for these posts through the Written Examination/Interview.
The candidates are free from the application fee.
How to Submit TNPL Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the authorized site at www.tnpl.com or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the TNPL Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Download the Application Form and get the hard copy of it.
- Enter all the required details in the given format
- Send the filled application with the relevant document at below mentioned address.
General Manager (HR)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
The last date to submit application form: 10th September 2016