SSC KKR Recruitment 2016: The candidates who are seeking for the Job in SSC those should be read this article carefully. Here, we have good news for you that Staff Selection Commission has released the employment notification and decided to fill up the 51 unfilled posts of Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted & Group ‘C’ Non-Technical Posts in its Karnataka Kerala Region. The candidates who want to get more information about SSC KKR Recruitment those must read the below-mentioned details or official notification. Through it, you can get the entire information about age limit, selection mode, applying mode, etc.
Staff Section Commission is the government recruitment agency and is working with the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It came into existence in 1976. At present, SSC is collecting online applications for above-mentioned posts. The eligible candidates who want to set their future with this department those should not miss this golden opportunity. So, qualified candidates log on to the official site of SSC through the below-mentioned link and select the region and submit online applications with all mandatory and correct details. The last date to submit online application form is 26th September 2016. Candidates also send the hard copy of submitted application form at below mentioned address before the passing out the date 5th October 2016.
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Authority: Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR)
Applying mode: Online
Number of the Post: 51
Authorized website: www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Assistant (Legal) 04
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher) 03
- Research Assistant (Environment) 01
- Section Officer (Horticulture) 09
- Technical Assistant (Economics) 05
- Office Superintendent 17
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) 01
- Research Assistant (RA) 02
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “B” 01
- Technical Clerk (Economics) 06
- Laboratory Assistant 02
Eligibility Criteria for SSC KKR Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit & Educational Qualification:
Each post of this recruitment has different age limit & educational ability. So, the candidates should refer to the official notification. Through it, they can get the post wise educational details.
The suitable candidates will be selected through their best performance in the written examination and interview.
The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 /- as application fee and SC/St candidates are free from the application fee.
How to submit SSC KKR Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidates log on to the official website at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search and click on SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 link.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now, fill this application form with the correct details.
- Pay application fee through given mode.
- Submit the application form and get the hard copy of it.
- Send it to below given address along with the supported document.
The Regional Director (KKR) Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region, 1s Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, BENGALURU – 560 034
Date to Remind:
The initial Date For Apply Online: 27th August 2016
The final date for submitting Online Applciationf: 26th September 2016
Closing Date for Submit Hard Copy of Online Application Form : 5th October 2016