South 24 Parganas District Court Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 152 Stenographer /LDC/ Peon & Other Posts On its main official website at s24pgs.gov.in
As per the latest updates, South 24 Parganas District Court has published an advertisement notification on 11th July 2016 in various employment newspapers. Through this notification, It is going to recruit up various 152 vacancies of Stenographer, Lower Divisional Clerk, Peon, Mali and others posts in its department. The Applicant, who has recently completed their senior secondary education and their age, is above than 18 years those can apply their application for this recruitment. Application for same will be accepted through online only:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to visit the official website at the below-mentioned link and apply their application through online mode with all required details before the final date of submission. The web link will be available for using till 12th August 2016.
South 24 Parganas District Court Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Court: South 24 Parganas District Court
Applying procedure: Online
Total number of Post; 152
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 13
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C): 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 92
- Peon: 42
- Farash: 02
- Day Guard: 01
- Mali (Gardener) : 1
Qualification criteria regarding Pali District Court Vacancy 2016:
The applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years to 42 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
The applicant should have completed 12th class from any recognized board. For more detailed information, candidates should read official notification through below – mentioned link.
Selection of the suitable candidates will be decided through Personal Interview.
Unreserved category applicant has to pay Rs. 300 and reserved category have to pay Rs. 150 / as application fee for Group C posts.
Unreserved category applicant has to pay Rs. 200 and reserved category have to pay Rs. 100 / as application fee for Group D posts.
How to submit South 24 Parganas District Court Application form 2016
- Candidates should log on to Official website at ecourts.gov.in/pali or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the link South 24 Parganas District Court Recruitment 2016 which will be given on the home page.
- After that, go to apply online link
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Pay application fee through Online mode like as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Submit it, after checked filled details.
- Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
Initial Date to submit Online Application form: 14th July 2016
The deadline to submit application form: 12th August 2016