RFRI Recruitment: As we know, most of the jobless contenders waste their time to search job notification on the internet. If you are also one of them, then we suggest to candidates that follow this website and get latest and regular job updates. Right now, we are going to mention the recent information about the RFRI Job 2016 notification which has been released through Rain Forest Research Institute on its official website at rfri.icfre.gov.in. As per the information, there are total 24 disengaged posts of Multitasking Staff, Forest Guard. Technical Assistant and others.
Now, Rain Forest Research Institute collects applications for these positions through physical mode from only those aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria for same. So, if you deserve for these posts then don’t waste time and get application form through RFRI”s authorized website or below-mentioned link. After that, you are required to enter all necessary details and send it to below-mentioned address before 15th September 2016. The eligibility details for this recruitment is mentioned below.
RFRI Recruitment 2016 details
Name of the Organization: Rain Forest Research Institute
Official Website: rfri.icfre.gov.in
Applying Mode: Prescribed Format
Total Number of Post: 24 Posts
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Forest Guard: 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RFRI Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 27 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Forest Guard Post: The candidates should posses 10th class and have Certificate in firefighting.
Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates must have done 10th class fro a recognized board and three experience in the relevant trade.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
- General /OBC Category applicant have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
The RFRI will organize the written exam and interview to select the best candidates for these posts.
How to submit RFRI Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, the candidates need to open the official website at rfri.icfre.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the RFRI Recruitment 2016 link in the recruitment section and click on it.
- Read the official notification and download application form.
- Fill the application form for with all necessary details.
- Send it to below mentioned address along with self-attested copies of required documents.
Rain Forest Research Institute,
P.B. Box No.126,
The last date to receipt application form: 15th September 2016