Repco Bank Recruitment 2016: Are you interested in getting job in bank. If yes then we have good news for you that Repco Bank has issued the employment notification on its authorized website at www.repcobank.com. This bank is going to fill up the 75 disengaged posts of Probationary Officer/ Junior Assistant and Clerk in its department.It is the golden opportunity for those aspirants who have the dream to work in the job. Now, they can utilize this opportunity by submitting their applications.
For applying this recruitment, the deserving candidates are required to visit the authorized website at below mentioned link and apply their application form with all required details. The candidates should remeber that the last date to submit application form is 31st August 2016. For more details, the aspirants should read the below segment and get the information about age limit, selection mode, and etc.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: Repco Bank
Official Website: www.repcobank.com
Mode of Applying: Online
Number of Post: 75 Posts
Probationary Officer: 15 Posts
Junior Assistant/Clerk: 60 Posts
Qualification Criteria for Repco Bank PO vacancy 2016:
- Probationary Officer – The Age of the candidates should be between 21 Years to 30 Years.
- For Junior Assistant/ Clerk –The Age of the candidates should be between 21 Years to 28 Years.
The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Probationary Officer Posts: The candidates should possess Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks from the recognized university.
Junior Assistant/Clerk Posts: The candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from the recognized University.
The Repco bank will organize examination, group Discussion, and interview to select the best candidates for these posts.
Probationary Officer Posts:
- General /OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee
- Reserved Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- as application fee.
Junior Assistant/ Clerk Posts:
- General /OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 650/- as application fee
- Reserved Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee.
How to submit Repco Bank Clerk Application form 2016 :
- First of all, the aspirants need to visit the official website at www.repcobank.com or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 link in the career section and click on it.
- After that read all instructions for applying then click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Now, you have to enter all essential details in the Application form.
- Pay Application fee and submit the filled application form.
- Get a hard copy of it and preserve it for future Reference.
The starting date for submitting application through online: 11th August 2016
The closing date for apply online application form: 31th August 2016