RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2016: Finally, Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department, Karnataka has declared the RDPR Karnataka Vacancy 2016. For it, RDPR Karnataka will recruit the 1624 vacant posts of Gram Panchayat Secretary & Panchayat Development Officers posts in its departments. RDPR Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016 is the best option for those jobless who have done their graduation. The other related information such as applying procedure, selection mode, application fee, etc is given below. Before going to apply for RDPR Karnataka Job, applicants should read official notification.
Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department, Karnataka is well known as with its short name as RPDR. This department is collecting applications for the below-given posts in the online mode only. Hence, if you accomplish all term and conditions for RPDR Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016. Then, visit the authorized site and submit your applications through online before or on 15th October 2016. After the due date, you will miss this golden opportunity. Therefore, you don’t waste time and apply for it as soon as.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2016 details:
|Name of the Organization||Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department, Karnataka|
|Number of the Post||1624 Posts|
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|1. Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) for 24 Districts||638||Rs. 20,000/- to 36,300/- Per Month.|
|2. Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade I) for 24 Districts||638||Rs. 14,550 to 26,700/- Per Month.|
|3. Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region||171||Rs. 20,000/- to 36,300/- Per Month.|
|4. Gram Panchayat Secretary (Grade I) for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region||171||Rs. 14,550 to 26,700/- Per Month.|
Eligibility Criteria for RPDR PDO vacancy 2016:
The candidates have done their graduation from the recognized university. For post wise details, refer to the official notification.
The upper age of candidates should not be more than 35 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for only SC | ST candidates.
For the Single Post:
- Open category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-as application fee
- SC /ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee
For the Both Posts:
- General /OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-as application fee
- SC /ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
How to Submit RPDR Karnataka Application Form 2016:
- You have to visit the official website at www.rdpr.kar.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, you need to click on RPDR Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read the instruction for applying online.
- Hence, click on apply Online link.
- Thereafter, fill the prescribed format step by step with the correct details.
- Pay Application fee via online mode.
- Finally , submit the application form and get the hard copy of it.
- Keep Safe it for the future uses.
|CLICK HERE||Apply Online|
|CLICK HERE||RPDR PDO Job 2016 Details|
Starting date for Online Registration: 16th September 2016
The last date for applying through website: 15th October 2016
Here on this site, we always provide the accurate and recent information. So, if you want to follow our website then bookmark it. You can also share your issues regarding RPDR Karnataka Recruitment 2016 through the comment box. Our expert will soon sort out.