Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment: Through this content matter, we are going to release the latest govt job information. As per the recent updates, Rajasthan Energy Department has released the Rajasthan Energy Department vacancy 2016 on its official website at below mentioned link. In the conclusion of this recruitment, It is going to hire the 964 Jr Engineer, Chemist & Other posts in its department. As we know, most of all the job seekers are searching for this recruitment. Now, they can utilise this opportunity by submitting their applications. Hence, The candidates who are curious to know about the eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan Energy JE Jobs those need to read the official notification.
Rajasthan Energy Department welcomes eligible candidates to apply their applications for Same. Therefore, we suggest to eligible candidates, visit the official website at below mentioned link. After that, you have to click on apply online link and submit the online applications with the necessary details and submit it before the passing out the last date. After passing out the 13th October 2016, the authority will disable the apply online link. So, the applicable candidates don’t waste this job opportunity and apply for it as soon as. Below of this segment, we have mentioned some important steps. The candidates who don’t know the submission procedure those may follow it.
Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: Rajasthan Energy Department
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Number of the Posts: 964
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Jr. Engineer-I (Electrical)||374 Posts|
|Jr. Engineer-I (Mechanical)||161 Posts|
|Jr. Engineer-I (Civil)||72 Posts|
|Jr. Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation)||38 Posts|
|Jr. Engineer-I (Fire & Safety)||12 Posts|
|Junior Chemist||23 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Energy Department Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not be more than 37 years. The age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category.
- Jr. Engineer-I (Electrical) Post : THe candidates should have done the graduation in Engineering/ AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent.
- Junior Chemist Post: The candidates must possess the PG degree in Chemistry/ four years Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
The candidates will be selected through the written examination.
- General/ Un-Reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- The reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
How to submit Rajasthan Energy Department Application form 2016:
- The candidates need to visit the official website at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, you have to click on Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Hence, enter all the necessary details in the given format.
- Pay Application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form after checked the filled details.
- At last, Get the hard copy of it for the future uses.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|Rajasthan Energy Department JE Job 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|Rajasthan Energy Junior Chemist job 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|The initial Date For Apply Online||21st October 2016|
|The Last Date For Apply Online||13th October 2016|
|Last Date for Submit Application Fee||13th October 2016|
For getting for more information Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016, you have to click on link as mentioned above or read the article carefully.