Power Grid Recruitment 2016: It is the important information to all those candidates who are looking for the jobs. For the recruitment of 72 Diploma Trainee & Other Post, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) has given the notification in the newspaper as well as on its authorized website at www.powergridindia.com. Now, it is the time to utilize this opportunity for garbing this govt jobs. The candidates who want to get all details about this recruitment like as age limit, selection mode, application fee and others those need to read below segment.
The eligible and interested candidates log on to the official website through the below mentioned link and submit the application under given instruction. The link for applying online will be available before or on 31st August 2016.
Power Grid Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)
Applying Method: Online
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Number of the Post: 72
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 40 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Telecom): 02 Posts
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) : 20 Posts
- Assistant Gr. IV (Finance): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2016:
The maximum age of the aspirants must not be above than 27 years. As per the govt rule and regulation, The age relaxation will be available for reserved category.
The applicant should possess Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Communication Engineering with 70% marks from any recognized university.
The Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the written examination.
Diploma Trainee Posts: The applicants who belong to General /OBC category are required to Pay Rs. 360/- As application fee
Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) & Assistant Gr.IV(Finance) Posts: General / OBC category Candidates have to Pay Rs. 260/- as application fee.
The SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to submit PGCIL Application form 2016:
- Eligible aspirant should go to the authorized website @ www.powergridindia.com or click on below mentioned link
- Search the Power Grid Recruitment 2016 link in the notification section and click on it.
- Now, click on the apply link after reading the instruction as well as official notification.
- Now, you enter all correct and essential details in the given format.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form and get a print copy of it for future uses.
Click here to apply online
Click here to Power Grid Diploma Trainee Job 2016 Notification
The starting date for online registration: 10th August 2016
The last date to submit application through website: 31st August 2016