PNB Recruitment 2016: Right Now, we are going to mention an important information for all those candidates who want to get job in Banking Sector. This time, Punjab National Bank has issued the PNB Recruitment 2016 notification and provide an opportunity to jobless candidates. There are total 191 Specialist Officer posts to be filled up inits department. The eligibility criteria for Specialist Officer posts like as age extent, selection criteria, application form and others are given below.
It is the biggest opportunity for eligible candidates. We notify to them they should not miss this golden opportunity and apply their application form with all necessary details and submit it before the passing out the last date which is 9th September 2016. We suggest to candidates before going to submit this application form they must check the filled details otherwise their form will be rejected through the higher authority.
PNB Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
Official website: www.pnbindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Total Number of the Post: 191 posts
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer posts
Eligibility Criteria PNB Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016:
The maximum age of the candidates is 35 years and minimum age is 18 years for the Specialist Officer posts. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Specialist Officer Post : The candidates should possess graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Mode of Selection:
The suitable candidates for this post will be selected through the Written Examination and the Personal Interview.
- The general /OBC Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee
- The reserved category need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
How to submit PNB Specialist Officer Application Form 2016:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit official website @ www.pnbindia.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Find the PNB Recruitment 2016 notification in the career section and click on it.
- Read the instruction for applying then click on apply online link.
- Fill it with all necessary details and submit the application form.
- Pay Application fee through the online mode.
- Get the hard copy of it and preserve it for future uses.
The last date for submitting application through website: 20th August 2016
The final date for applying application via online: 9th September 2016