NPSC Recruitment 2016 – Submit Application form for 72 PGT | TRA | Technician Post through Offline mode. Application form @ npsc.co.in
We are going to mention a latest information to jobless candidates that Nagaland Public Service Commission has disclosed a fresh employment notification on its authorized website at npsc.co.in. There are various 72 vacancies of Lecturers , Assistant Professor , Post Graduate teachers and others. Applicants are advised that if they want to get information about its eligibility conditions those are required to read below mentioned details.
Jobs in Nagaland:
We notify to candidates that Nagaland PSC is inviting applications from all those candidates who fulfill below mentioned term and conditions. If you are one of them who deserve for it then visit official website at below mentioned link. Here , you need to get application form and fill it up with all required details and send it to below mentioned address. Applications for this job will be receipt till 14th July 2016.
NPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization : Nagaland Public Service Commission
Mode of apply : Physical Mode
Number of Post: 72
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor under Higher Education Department: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (SCTE) under Higher Education Department: 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA) under SCERT: 03 Post
- Lecturer under SCERT: 01 Post
- Lecturers under DIETS: 15 Post
- TRA under SCERT: 06 Post
- Technicians/ Statisticians under DIETS: 05 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) under School Education: 36 Post
Eligibility Criteria regarding NPSC PGT Jobs 2016:
Age Limit :
Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rule and regulation.
Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree/ MSc.(Chemistry) in any relevant field with BE.d from recognized institute or University. For more information , refer below mentioned official notification.
Selection mode :
Selection of the applicants will be based in the performance of written exam.
Application fee :
Candidates are required to pay Rs 300/- as application fee in the Commission’s Office only through Cash.
How to submit NPSC Application form 2016:
- Candidates log on to official website at npsc.co.in or click on below provided link.
- On the homepage , You need to find NPSC Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Thereafter , you need to click on download application form link.
- Get a print copy of it.
- Now , fill it up with all required details.
- Send it to below mentioned address
Check official notification.
Last date to receipt application form : 14th July 2016