NPCIL Recruitment 2016 – Send Application form for 56 Assistant & Steno Grade-I Posts
Here , we are going to mention an important message for all those applicants who are unemployed and awaiting for job notifications on the internet as well as in various newspapers. If you are also one of them then you should read this article carefully. It maybe useful for you. Recently , Nuclear Power Corporation of India is going to fill up 56 Assistant & Steno Grade-I Posts in its department. Applicants who are eligible those can utilize this golden opportunity by submitting their applications for same. To get complete information regarding NPCIL Recruitment such as age limit , educational qualification , selection mode and other are mentioned below.
Now , Nuclear Power Corporation of India is inviting applications from all those candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions for same. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through prescribed format before or on 31st December 2016. After that , applications will be rejected through higher authority. That’s why , we suggest to applicable candidates that they don’t waste their time and apply for same as soon as possible.
Details About NPCIL Recruitment 2016 :-
- Name of the Department : Nuclear Power of Corporation of India
- Number of vacant posts: 56
- Mode of applying: Physical Mode
- Name of the Post: Assistant & Steno Grade-I
Details of Posts:
Eligibility condition for NPCIL Jobs 2016:
Age extent :
- Age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 25 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per govt rule and regulation.
- Applicants should have passed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from recognized University for Post 1
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from recognized University for Post 2
- Applicants should have passed HSC (10+2) with 50% marks in the subject Science and Mathematics individually for Post 3
- Applicants should have passed 10th class ITI or equivalent from recognized Board for Post 4
Note: – For more details , read official notification through below given link.
Suitable applicants for this recruitment will be decided on the basis of performance in Physical Test , written test , Medical Test as well as document verification.
How to submit NPCIL Application form 2016
- First of all , candidates should go to main web portal ‘s link @ www.npcil.nic.in or below mentioned link.
- Search the NPCIL Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- After that , click on download application form and take a hard copy of it.
- Now , fill it with correct details and send it to below mentioned address along with supported document.
Postal Address :
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site,
Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara,
Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)
Last date to receipt application form – 31st December 2016
|NPCIL Recruitment & Application Form||Click Here|