NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016 – Walk in Interview for 134 Assistant Professor Posts
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar has displayed an advertisement notification in various newspapers or in its main web portal at below mentioned link. There are total 134 Assistant Professor posts in various subjects. Candidates who are looking for the teaching jobs in Punjab those have a golden opportunity for them. We inform to applicants , to get complete eligibility details regarding this recruitment such as age limitations , selection mode , how to apply and others are mentioned below.
NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2016 :
We notify to eligible candidates that they can walk in interview on 2nd June 2016 and 3rd June 2016. This recruitment are purely on contractual basis. Applicants are suggested that before going to attend interview , read official notification. Through it , applicants can get important information which will be necessary at interview timing.
Details regarding NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016
Name of the Department : National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar
Total Number of posts: 134
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Details of Posts:
- Industrial & Production Engineering: 09
- Computer Science & Engineering: 12
- Electrical Engineering: 05
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 09
- Information Technology: 05
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 07
- Biotechnology: 08
- Chemical Engineering: 16
- Civil Engineering: 13
- Mechanical Engineering: 15
- Mining Engineering: 04
- Textile Technology: 08
- Chemistry: 06
- Mathematics: 07
- Physics: 15
- Humanities & Management: 14
a. Management: 08
b. English: 03
c. Soft skill Personal Interview: 03
Eligibility Criteria regarding NIT Assistant Professor Jobs 2016:
Educational Qualification :
Applicants must have posses degree of M.Tech or equivalent in Engineering from recognized university or institute. For more details , refer to the official notification
Refer to the official notification
Selection of the applicants will be based in the performance in the interview or academic qualification.
How to apply :
- First of all ,applicants need to visit official website at www.nitj.ac.in
- Go to NIT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 link and download application form.
- After that , filled application (CV) and one set of required certificates copies with original and two passport size photograph and walk in interview.
Walk in Interview : 2nd & 3rd June 2016