NIMHANS Recruitment 2016: Latest job updates for job searcher candidates. This time, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science has provided an opportunity for them. Because it has released NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 on its official site at www.nimhans.ac.in. It is the golden opportunity for only those aspirants who will eligible for same. Therefore, most of all the candidates are eager to know that they are eligible or not. If you are also one of them then, you need to read official the below segment.
NIMHANS is well known as National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science. It is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. hence, Applicable candidates who have decided to apply those visit official site at same link. Here, get the hard copy of application form and fill the given boxes with correct details. Now, send it to below address with the relevant document. This job opportunity is available before or on 17th September 2016.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science
Official Site: www.nimhans.ac.in
Post Number: 88 post
Applying Mode: Physical Mode
- Asst professor Of Clinical Psychology (Scheme-B):02
- Clinical Psychologist:09
- Clinical Psychologist (Scheme-B):03
- Psychiatric Social Worker:09
- PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER (Under Centre For Addiction Medicine):02
- JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (Dept. Of Clinical Psychology):02
- JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (Dept. Of NI & IR):01
- Field Information Officer:02
- Data Base Administrator And Software Engineer:01
- Sr. Administrator (Data Centre Operations):01
- Staff Nurse:05
- Office Assistant:01
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates should not be below than 18 years. The age relaxation is also available for reserved category.
The candidates should refer to official notification. Through it, they can get complete post wise details.
The authority will also organise written examination as the selection procedure.
- The general/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee
- The reserved category needs to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee
How to submit NIMHANS Application form 2016:
- Eligible applicants should go to visit official site at www.nimhans.ac.in
- Go to recruitment section and click on NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 link.
- After that, download the application form through the suitable link.
- Thereafter, enter all the essintial details in the given format.
- Attach all the supported document with it
- At last, send it to below mentioned address.
The Director, Nimhans,
P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560 029
Last Date for receipt application form : 17th September 2016