NCERT Recruitment 2016: We are going to mention the latest information for jobless candidates. The National Council Of Educational Research And Training is going to fill 69 TGT/PGT/PRT posts through NCERT vacancy 2016. This advertisement notice has been released on 13th September 2016 on its official website at ncert.nic.in. The candidates who have done graduation with B.Ed those can apply for it. The other information for NCERT PRT Vacancy 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, application fee, applying mode and etc are given below. To read it, you can easily know that you are able or not for these posts.
National Council Of Educational Research And Training ( NCERT) came into existence in the year of 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society. It also advises the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Right now, it is going to collect applications for NCERT Teacher job 2016. Hence, the eligible candidates can use this opportunity by submitting their applications.
For applying, the candidates need to click on below mentioned link. After that , fill the NCERT Application form 2016 with the required details and submit it before the last date which is 29th September 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016:
|Name of the Department||National Council Of Educational Research And Training|
|Number of the Posts||69|
|Applying Method||On – Line|
|Post Name||Number of the Post|
|Assistant Headmaster||02 Posts|
|PGT (English)||02 Posts|
|Post Graduate Techer (Math)||01 Post|
|PGT (Chemistry)||02 Posts|
|PGT (Computer Science)||03 Posts|
|PGT (Guidance Counsellor)||02 Posts|
|TGT (Commerce)||01 Post|
|TGT (Agriculture)||01 Post|
|TGT (Physical Education)||02 Posts|
|TGT (Music)||01 Post|
|TGT ( English)||03 Posts|
|TGT (Hindi)||02 Posts|
|TGT (Dance)||01 Posts|
|Work Experience Teacher (WET)||29 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT PGT Vacancy 2016:
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for the SC /ST candidates.
- TGT Post: The aspirants must possess graduation with B.Ed in the relevant Subject form the recognized university.
- PGT Posts: The applicants have done their Post Graduation with 50 % marks and have done B.Ed from the recognized university.
- PRT Posts: The candidates must possess 12th class with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Candidate should have qualified CTET and should be proficient in English and Hindi.
For other posts details, the candidates should refer below segement
NCERT Will select the candidates through written examination and interview.
The candidates should refer to the official notification.
How to submit NCERT Application Form 2016:
- The candidates need to visit the official website at ncert.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, select the NCERT TGT Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read the following instruction then click on apply online.
- Hence, fill the application form with the essential details.
- Pay application fee if require.
- Finally , submit the application form
- At last , get the hard copy of it for future uses.
|CLICK HERE||APPLY ONLINE|
|CLICK HERE||NCERT Teacher Job 2016 details|
Last date for submitting application through website: 29th September 2016
For any query regarding NCERT Recruitment 2016, you can share with us through below comment box. We will soon sort aout it and reply ot as soon as.