NABARD Recruitment: Finally, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has disclosed an another NABARD Recruitment 2016 notification. The jobsearcher candidates who want to know additional information regarding NABARD Job 2016 those read this article with full intation. With the help of this advertisement, it is going to fill up the 85 Development Assistant Posts in its department. More information regarding NABARD Vacancy 2016 such as eligibility criteria, age detail, education ability and how to apply is given below.
We know very well that NABARD is the short name of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. This is the most reputed department which was established in 1982 through a special Act of parliament. At present, NABARD invites online applications from the qualified candidates for the aforementioned posts. So, The eligible and desirable candidates should go to the official website at www.nabard.org. Hence, you can submit your applications through online with all the essintial details. The last date for submitting online applications is 26th September 2016. Thereafter, the link will be removed by the authority for applying,
NABARD Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Official Web Portal: www.nabard.org
Applying Mode: Online
Number of the Post: 85
Post Details: Development Assistants/ Development Assistants (Hindi)
How to Submit NABARD Development Assistants Vacancy 2016:
Development Assistants/ Development Assistants (Hindi)Post: The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from the recognized board with the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
The age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. According to the Indian Consitution, the age relaxation is applicable for the related candidates.
- NABARD will take the written examination and also interview for selecting the best candidates for NABARD Recruitment.
- The open category has to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee
- SC/ST /PWD ?Ex- Sevice man candidates have to Pay Rs. 50/- as applciation fee.
Howe to Submit NABARD Application Form 2016:
- Eligible candidates should go to the official website at www.nabard.org or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to the NABARD Recruitment 2016 on the main page.
- Thereafter, read the following details and click on apply online link.
- After that, you have to complete the application form with all the essintial details.
- Thereafter, pay the application form through Online mode.
- Hence, get the hard copy of it and keep safe it for the future uses.
Date to Rembeber:
The Starting date for applying Online: 30th August 2016
Last Date for submitting Online Applications: 26th September 2016
If You have no idea regarding applying Online applications for NABARD Vacancy 2016. Then, you need to follow above links or steps. Or you can also write us via comment box. We will try to resolve it and reply it in the same box as soon as.