Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment: Are you seeking for the suitable job? If yes then you must be read this article. Here, we provide recent information regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017. This latest job notification has been published through Mumbai Port Trust. Via this notification, It is going to fill up various Apprentice posts in its department.
We suggest to educated aspirant that if they are eligible for same then, they have an opportunity to remove their unemployment. We notify to the applicant before going to submit their application for it, and they must have whole information regarding these post like as age limit, selection mode, and others. Candidates who want to know about it then read the below-mentioned official notification.
An applicant who want to apply for this recruitment, those can easily download the form through below mentioned link. After taking a hard copy of it, Applicant has to fill up with all required detail and send it to below given the postal address with all required details before or on 20th January 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 detail:
|Name of the organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Mode of applying||Offline Mode|
|Number of Post||259|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice: 5
Technician Apprentices: 6
Trade Apprentices: 248
Eligibility conditions for Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Vacancy 2017:
- The age of application should exist between 14 years to 21 years. the age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
- The aspirant should refer to the official notification to get detailed information about educational qualification.
- The selection of appropriate candidates will be based on the performance in interview.
- No application fee.
Important step to submit Mumbai Port Trust Application form 2017:
- Applicable candidates should go to visit the official website at http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/ or click on below – provided link.
- Find Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 link and click on it.
- After that, you will get download application form link, click on it.
- Get a print copy of it.
- Fill it with all required detail and attach the relevant document.
- Now, send it to below provided address before or on 20th January 2017
The Training Manager,
Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop,
Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Mumbai Port Trust Application form||CLICK HERE|
If you have any issue regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment then share with us as a comment on comment box. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.