Ministry of Finance Recruitment: It is the latest job updates for those unemployed who have done their graduation. Recently, Ministry of Finance has published Ministry of Finance India Vacancy 2017 notification. Here on this web page, we mention the all entire information regarding Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017. As per the collected information from the notification, we notify you that there are total 24564 Group B Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner) Posts. It is such a golden opportunity for those who are preparing for this recruitment. Now, it is time to utilize this chance. Only those candidates can apply who meet the complete eligibility criteria.
Online applications are welcomed by the Ministry of Finance India from the eligible Indian Citizen. So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Ministry of Finance Group B Recruitment then visit the official website as well as the below mentioned link. After that, you have to fill online applications with all necessary details and submit it before the final date of submission. Below of this segment, we provide the eligibility details regarding Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, educational ability and others. We suggest you that if you are going to apply then you must read it before applying.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Department: Ministry of Finance
official Web portal: finmin.nic.in
Number of Posts: 24564
Applying Mode: Online
|Central Excise||19999 Posts|
|Preventive Officer||2970 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria regarding Ministry of Finance Inspector Vacancy 2017:
- The age of candidates should not be more than 30 years. As per the govt norms, the age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category.
- The candidates should have done the graduation degree from a recognized University along with Computer proficiency Test (CPT). For more detailed information, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
- The conducting body will conduct the written examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Physical Test. Through it, it will select the best candidates for these posts.
The candidates need to check official notification for knowing about the application fee.
How to apply Ministry of Finance Application Form 2017:
- The candidates should log on the main official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
- After that, go to recruitment notification and click on Ministry of Finance Recruitment link.
- After that, fill the online application form as per the asked details.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Check the enter details and submit it.
- Get the hard copy of it for future uses.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Ministry of Finance Vacancy notification details||CLICK HERE|
As the department will update the exam date then we will mention it in this passage.