Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment: Here on this web portal, we are going to release the latest job information. According to the official source, Malabar Cancer Centre has decided to cover up the 115 para – medical posts such as Staff Nurse, Radiographer. Account Officer and others. For this, it has declared the Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy 2016 notification on its official website at below mentioned link. The aspirants who have done their courses for these posts those can apply for it through online mode only. The candidates who want to use those must be aware of the eligibility criteria. For the easiness of the aspirants, we mention the brief information for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and others.
Malabar Cancer Centre is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala. Nowadays, it is inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Hence, qualified and interested candidates need to visit the official website at below-mentioned link. Through this link, you can submit your online application forms with all the necessary and correct details. This department will remove the apply online link after 13th October 2016. So, eligible candidates, who want to utilise this opportunity those don’t waste their precious time.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: Malabar Cancer Centre
Official Website: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Applying Method: Online
Number of the Post: 115 Post
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|Accounts Officer||01 Post|
|Purchase officer||01 Post|
|Nursing Superintendent||01 Post|
|Hospital Administrator||01 Post|
|Staff Nurse||81 Posts|
|Supervisor Civil||01 Post|
|Technician Nuclear Medicine||03 Posts|
|Technician Radiation Oncology||10 Posts|
|Endoscopy Technician||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancy 2016 details:
Each post has the different age limit. Therefore, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
- Staff Nurse Post: The candidates have done the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course with three years experience/ B.Sc Nursing with two-year experience and Registration in Kerala Nursing Council/Indian Nursing Council or equivalent.
- Technician Radiation Oncology Post: The aspirants must possess the 12th class in Science subject and Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology/ B.Sc. degree in MRT (Medical Radiological Technology)/ PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology or equivalent.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
The candidates will be selected through the written exam and personal interview.
- The General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates need to pay RS. 250/- as application fee.
How to Submit MCC Kerala Application Form 2016:
- The candidates go to the official website at www.mcc.kerala.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, search the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with the necessary details.
- After that, pay the application fee through given mode.
- Hence, submit the application form.
- At last, get the hard copy of it.
- Now, send it to below mentioned address:
The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala – 670 103.
|MCC Kerala Recruitment 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLCIK HERE|
Starting Date For Apply Online: 17th September 2016
Closing Date For Apply Online: 13th October 2016
The Last Date for Submit Application Form: 20th October 2016
The candidates can also use the aforementioned link for more details of Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016.