Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2016: Right Now, we are going to deliver the important message for all those jobless aspirants who are seeking for the job in Maharashtra. At present, Maharashtra Tribal Development Department has published an advertisement notification on its authorized website at tribal.maharashtra.gov.in or in the various employment newspapers. There are various 19 unfilled posts to be filled up in its department. The aspirants who complete the eligibility term for these posts those can submit their applications.
The eligible and interested aspirants who willing to apply those need to use the below mentioned apply online link. Through it, they can submit their applications with the required and essential details. The web link for applying will be enabled for applying till 8th September 2016. The candidates can get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria through the below passage.
Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2016 details:
The Name of the Department: Maharashtra Tribal Development Department
Official website: tribal.maharashtra.gov.in
Total Number of the Post: 19 Posts
Applying Mode: Online
- Warden (Ladies): 02 Posts
- Deputy Accountant: 01 Post
- Superintendent (Ladies): 04 Posts
- Superintendent (Gents): 02 Posts
- Sr. Clerk: 02 Posts
- Clerk-Cum-Typist: 06 Posts
Qualification Criteria for Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Vacancy 2016:
The candidates should be between 18 to 43 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Warden (Ladies) Post : The candidates should possess Master Degree in any subject from the recognized University.
Deputy Accountant Post : The candidates have done the Graduation Degree from the recognized University.
For other post details, the candidates should read the below mentioned official notification.
The candidates will be selected for this post through the written examination as well as the personal interview.
The general /OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application form
The reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- as application Fee
How to Submit Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Application Form 2016:
- The eligible candidates are required to visit the official web portal at tribal.maharashtra.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, choose the Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Read carefully given instruction and click on apply online link.
- Fill the given format with all essential details
- Submit the application form after checking the filled details.
- Get the hard copy of it and keep safe it for the future uses.
Starting Date For Apply Online : Available Now
The last date for submitting Online application: 8th September 2016