Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 – Submit Online Application for 828 PSI Post on its official website at mahapolice.gov.in before or on 11th July 2016
According to the official Source , Maharashtra State Police Department has released an employment notification for recruiting up 828 Police Sub Inspector posts in its department. Applicant who have dream to get job in Maharashtra Police those must be utilized this golden opportunity. Applicant should be noted one thing that they can apply for same only when they fulfill eligibility conditions of this post. Ahead in this article , We mention complete eligibility details regarding Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 like as age limit, selection mode, PST, Application fee, how to apply and other are mentioned below.
Job in Maharashtra Police :
Now , we notify to eligible candidates that online application are invited from them. Applicants who complete all term and conditions of these post those should go to official website at below mentioned link. Here , you are required to visit official website at below mentioned link and apply online application form with all required details and submit it between 27th June 2016 to 11th July 2016. Thereafter , web link will be removed through higher authority for applying. So, we suggest to eligible candidates that they should not waste this golden period and apply for it as soon as.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization : Maharashtra State Police Department
Mode of apply: Online
Number of Post: 828
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector
Eligibility Criteria regarding Maharashtra Police SI Vacancy 2016
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt norm and regulation.
Applicant should have passed 12th | Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Board or University.
Reasonable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Examination | Physical Test and Medical Test.
- General / OBC Category applicants have to Pay Rs. 523/- as application fee
- SC | ST are required to pay Rs. 323/– as application fee
- Ex – serviceman applicants have to pay Rs. 20 /- as application fee
How to submit Maharashtra Police Application form 2016:
- Candidates are required to visit official website @ mahapolice.gov.in or below mentioned link.
- After that , click on Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Thereafter , need to click on online application form link and click on it.
- Now , you are required to fill online application form with all correct details and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
Date to Remind:
Initial date for submitting application form through online: 27th June 2016
Last date for submitting application form : 11th July 2016