KPSC Recruitment 2016: Are you seeking for the govt job in the Karnataka and unable to find an appropriate information about it ? Through this web page, we are going to provide the good news for you that Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the job notification for the filling up 156 Technical & Non-Technical Posts in its department. We suggest to unemployed candidates that they should read official notification or below segment and get the complete eligibility details such as age limit, selection mode, application form and others.
KPSC is abbreviated of the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Right now, it collect the applications from the deserving candidats to fill up aforementioned posts. If you are eligible then log on to the official website at below mentioned link. For applying KPSC Recruitment, you need to visit the official website at below mentioned link and apply their application under given term and conditions and submit it before or on 22nd September 2016. After that, the link will be disabled for applying and eligible candidates miss this opportunity.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: 156 Posts
Official Web portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Applying Method: Online
Post Name: Group – A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical)
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit: The upper age of candidates for this recruitment is 35 years and the minimum age is 18 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rule and regulation.
The candidates must have B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MFSc, PG (Relevant Discipline). For more details, the candidates should refer to below mentioned official notification.
- The applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/- For General Candidates
- SC/ST category are exempted from the application fee.
The candidates for these post will be selected through the written examination or personal Interview.
How to Submit KPSC Application Form 2016:
- The aspirants should visit the official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the notification section and click on KPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned.
- Click on apply Online and fill the given format with all essential details.
- Get the hard copy of it and preserve it for future references.
The initial date for applying Online: 24th August 2016
The final date for submitting application form: 22nd September 2016