Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: Kerala Public Service Commission invites Recruitment of 437 Teaching & Non- Teaching vacancies. This is a great news for all the candidates who were waiting for Recruitment Notification of Kerala PSC. Eligible Candidates should Apply Online for Kerala PSC Recruitment by 01.02.2017 (up to 12.00 midnight). Please read further for more information i.e How to apply for Kerala PSC, Download Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification.
The Kerala Public Service Commission was established in 1956. The Head Office of this Department is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala PSC provides civil service jobs to applicants depending on their merits and the reservation rules.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
|Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Department’s Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Number of Posts||437|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01. 02 . 2017|
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Exam 2017:
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC 2017:
- For Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: Candidates who want to apply for this post should possess Degree in Modern Medicine(MBBS) or its equivalent. They should also have a valid registration with Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
- For Dairy Farm Instructor: Candidates should have a degree in either mathematics or biology as one of the subjects for a pre-degree course.
Note: If you wanna check other posts qualification criteria, you must click on the below given link:
Age Limit for Kerala PSC Applicants: should be between 20 to 50 years.
Note: Applicants must know the Age limit varies for above-mentioned posts. Please click on the below-provided link for post wise age limit for KPSC.
Selection Procedure for Kerala PSC:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination / OMR Test.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
1. Candidates must have their scanned copies of photograph, signature and ID card like PAN, Electoral,
AADHAAR etc. before applying.
2. Candidates need to visit the official website which is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Now, Click on “One-Time Registration”.
4. Register yourself by filling all the details correctly for new registration.
5. Candidates can apply for desired job using registration ID and Password.
6. You must take a printout or hard copy of this online application.
Application Fee of Kerala PSC: Post wise application fee details are available on the official website. We will advise candidates to check the application fee from there.
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus 2017: Candidates may want to download the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Kerala PSC. Detailed Syllabus of Teaching & Non- Teaching posts is available on the official website. All the contenders should check this so that they can prepare for their examination accordingly.
|KPSC Recruitment Notification||CLICK HERE|
|KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Online Application||APPLY NOW|
******* Wish You All the Best to all the Aspirants *******
Please write in the comment box below for any query regarding this recruitment process: