Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2016: Latest information for the jobsearchers that Kerala Commercial Taxes has released the recruitment notification of Kerala Commercial Taxes Job 2016. Through this notification, It is going to recruit up 33 Junior Programmer, Assistant Programmer and Others Posts in its department. The jobless canddiates can use this opportunity if they are eligible for this recruitment. The further details for this recruitment like as age limit, selection mode, application fee and others are given below.
For filling up above mentioned posts, Kerala Commercial Taxes welcomes all qualified candidates to submit their applications through the physical mode only. So, deserving aspiranst should not miss this opportunity and send their application under given rule and regulation before the due date which is 7th September 2016.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Kerala Commercial Taxes
Official Website: www.keralataxes.gov.in
Number of the Post: 33 Posts
Mode of Applying: Physical Mode
- Junior Programmer: 05 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 05 Post
- Programmer: 05 Post
- Open Source Specialist: 02 Post
- Project Management Support Engineer: 01 Post
- Senior Programmer: 05 Post
- Junior Database Administrator: 01 Post
- Database Administrator: 01 Post
- Junior System Administrator: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Software Technical Support Engineer: 04 Post
- Field Management Service Support Engineer: 02 Post
Qualification Criteria For Kerala Commercial Taxes Vacanacy 2016:
Staff Nurse Post: The candidates should possess B Sc./ GNM/ Diploma in Nursing with Registered in Karnataka Nursing Council.
Lab Technician Post: The canddiates should have done diploma in Lab Technology course whcih Registered in Karnataka Para Medical Board.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
The age of the candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable to concern candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance on the Merit Basis.
The candidates should refer to the official notification.
How to Submit Kerala Commercial Taxes Application Form 2016:
- Candidates who want to apply those have to open authorized website at www.bbmp.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, click on Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Get the prescribed format and complete it with Bio – data.
- Attach all the relevant document with it and below mentioned address:
Commercial Taxes Department
9th Floor, Tax Towers, Killippalam
Karamana P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695002
Date of Remind:
The deadline for submitting the application form through physical Mode: 7th September 2016