KEA Recruitment 2016: Are you job searchers and searching for the suitable job for yourself? If yes, then you will be jolly to know that you don’t need to waste your time because you reach the correct web page. Finally, Karnataka Examination Authority has posted the latest job notification on its official website. It is going to fill up the various 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts through the KEA vacancy 2016 notification.
Hence, the well – qualified candidates can grab Karnataka Govt Jobs. The job seekers candidates can easily know about the eligibility criteria to read below segment. Hereupon, We have tried to give you all the vital information. Therefore,we mention the correct and valid information for Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment such as age limit, selection mode and etc.
Under the 16/09/2016 notification, Karnataka Examination Authority is going to fill up the big recruitment in its department. Now, it welcomes to apply for KEA Panchayath Development Officer Jobs through online. So, eligible and interested candidates go to official website. After that, you need to submit the online applications by following given instructions. The candidates can apply for KEA Recruitment before or on 15th October 2016.
KEA Recruitment 2016 details:
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Number of the Posts||1624 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
- Panchayat Development Officers – 815 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 809 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Examination Authority Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. The age relaxation is also applicable for the SC /ST candidates.
The candidates must possess the graduation in any discipline from the recognized university. The candidate should refer to the official notification for more details.
The authority will select the best candidates for this recruitment through written exam and interview.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- The General | OBC category have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- No application fee for the PH candidates.
How to apply KEA Application form 2016:
- Eligible candidates need to open authorized site at www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Go to notice section and click on Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2016 link.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- After that, you have to enter all the required details in the given format.
- Hence, pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the form after verifying the filled details.
- At last, Don’t forget to get the hard copy of it for future uses.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|KEA Vacancy 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|Advt. Date||16th September 2016|
|Initial Date For Apply Online||16th September 2016|
|The Last Date For Apply Online:||15th October 2016|
|Deadline to Submit Application Fee||18th October 2016|
|Exam Date||29th January 2017|
|KEA PDO Admit card||before 15 days of examination date|
We suggest to candidates that they must read the aforementioned details before applying for KEA Recruitment 2016. During submission procedure, if you face any problem then, write us through below mentioned comment box. We will try to solve it and reply in the same box as soon as.