KARHFW Recruitment 2016: Are you seeking for the govt job notification on the internet? If yes, then you will be glad to know that you are in the right palace. At present, Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society has decided to fill up the 47 manager and other posts in its department. The candidates who want to get the complete eligibility information about KARHFW Job 2016 like as age limit, selection mode, application fee, selection criteria and others are given below.
To submit the application for this recruitment, the eligible candidates need to visit the authorized website and get the hard copy of it and enter all the required details in this format and attach all the supported and send it to below mentioned address before or on 25th August 2016.
KARHFW Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society
Official Website: karhfw.gov.in
Applying Mode: Physical Mode
Total Number of Post: 47 Posts
- HR Consultant: 01 Post
- Procurement consultant: 01 Post
- District Programme Manager:02 Posts
- District Accounts Manager: 05 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: 01 Post
- Vaccine Logistics Manager: 01 Post
- GIS Coordinator: 01 Post
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01 Post
- Team Leader: 01 Post
- Programme Manager: 01 Post
- Blood Storage Center Coordinator: 01 Post
- C & DST Lab Sr. Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Oral Health Consultant at State Level: 01 Post
- Legal Consultant: 01 Post
- State NTCP Consultant: 01 Post
- State Leprosy Consultant: 01 Post
- Consultant Community Processes: 01 Post
- Consultant Quality Assurance:01 Post
- MIS Data Manager: 01 Post
- District M&E Manager: 03 Posts
- Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Psychologist: 02 Posts
- District Consultant: 02 Posts
- District Quality Manager: 02 Posts
- Consultant Entomologist: 03 Posts
- Insect Collector: 08 Posts
Qualification Criteria for KARHFW Vacancy 2016:
The candidates should be between 18 to 37 years. According to the Consitution of India, the age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
The candidates should refer to the official notification for getting educational details.
The applications are exempted from the application fee.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
How to Submit the KARHFW Application Form 2016:
- The candidates should log on the authorized website at ecourts.gov.in/motihari. or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to KARHFW Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Get the prescribed format and download application form.
- Enter all the required details in given format.
- Send it to below mentioned address with the relevant document.
Chief Administrative Officer,
NHM, New building, 1st floor,
Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-09
Date to Remind:
Advt. Date : 16th August 2016
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form : 25th August 2016