India Post Payments Bank Recruitment: Today, we are going to mention the good news for the jobless candidates. Recently, India Post Payments Bank has provided the job opportunity for the unemployed candidates. It has released the India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2016 on its official website at below mentioned link.
According to IPPB Recruitment notification details, there are total 324 Probationary Officer Posts to be cover up in its departments. The job seekers candidates may apply for it only when if they fulfil eligibility criteria for the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates can read the below segment and get the complete eligibility details such as age limit, selection mode, how to apply, mode of selection and others.
IPPB is the short name of the India Post Payments Bank. It has been recently incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the Department of Posts with 100% GOI equity. Nowadays, it invites online applications for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016.
Hence, The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria those need to visit the official website at below mentioned link. Now, you need to submit your online application with the complete and correct details. The final date for the submission of application form is 22nd December 2016. Once, the last date is over then eligible candidates will miss this job opportunity.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016:
|Name of the Department||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Number of Post||324 Posts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2016:
- The age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not be more than 30 years. The age relaxation is applicable for only SC /SC category candidates.
- The candidates should be graduated in any discipline from the recognized university. For more information , the candidates should refer to the official notification.
- The candidates will be selected through the written examination and interview.
- The open category candidates need to pay Rs. 700 /- as application fee.
- The SC/ST /PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee
How to submit IPPB Application Form 2016:
- The candidates must visit the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Select the apply Online link and click on it
- Hence, enter the required details in the given format.
- Pay application fee via online mode.
- Check filled details and submit it.
- At last, get the hard copy of it for future uses.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|IPPB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2016||CLCIK HERE|
|Advertisement release date||5th December 2016|
|Starting Date For Online Registration||6nd December 2016|
|Closing Date For submitting applications||22nd December 2016|
The candidates who want to give their precious suggestion to us. Those can leave it as a comment in the below-mentioned box. We notify to eligible candidates that they can use the aforementioned link for applying online.