IBPS Recruitment 2016: As per the official information, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to organize the Common Written Exam Clerk VI 2016. For it, IBPS has released an advertisement notification on its authorized website at www.ibps.in or in the employment newspapers. There are total 19243 CWE Clerks -VI Posts to be filled up in its various branches. These posts to be covered through state wise. To know the complete details about IBPS Clerk Job 2016, the candidates should read the official notification as well as the beneath segment.
It is the biggest opportunity for the jobless candidates to make their career in the banking sector. As we know, most of the candidates are preparing for IBPS Recruitment. Now, it is time to submit the online application for same between 22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016. Candidates are suggested that stay connects with us for more updates or information regarding this recruitment. If you don’t the right way to submit applications through online, then you may follow the below steps.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Mode of Applying: Online
Number of Post: 19243 Posts
Post Name : CWE Clerks -VI
State Wise Post details:
- Andaman & Nicobar – 25 Posts.
- Andhra Pradesh – 699 Posts.
- Arunachal Pradesh – 13 Posts.
- Assam – 389 Posts.
- Bihar – 770 Posts.
- Chandigarh – 88 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh – 302 Posts.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 02 Posts.
- Daman & Diu – 01 Post.
- Goa – 96 Posts.
- Gujarat – 769 Posts.
- Haryana – 792 Posts.
- Himachal Pradesh – 314 Posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir – 83 Posts.
- Jharkhand – 271 Posts.
- Karnataka – 1467 Posts.
- Kerala – 842 Posts.
- Lakshadweep – 20 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh – 1059 Posts.
- Maharashtra – 1343 Posts.
- Manipur – 22 Posts.
- Meghalaya – 23 Posts.
- Mizoram – 13 Posts.
- Nagaland – 12 Posts.
- New Delhi – 983 Posts.
- Odisha – 591 Posts.
- Puducherry – 09 Posts.
- Punjab – 1335 Posts.
- Rajasthan – 975 Posts.
- Sikkim – 15 Posts.
- Tamil Nadu – 1032 Posts.
- Telangana – 546 Posts.
- Tripura – 50 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh – 2612 Posts.
- Uttrakhand – 330 Posts.
- West Bengal – 1350 Posts.
Qualification Criteria for IBPS Clerk vacancy 2016:
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and not be more than 28 Years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
The candidates should passed graduation in any discipline with 55% marks from the recognized university of equivalent.
The selection of the best candidates will be based on the Preliminary Examination + Main Examination.
General /OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee
SC/ST category applications have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
How to submit IBPS CWE Clerks -VI Application form 2016 :
- The eligible candidates Log on to the official website at www.ibps.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the IBPS Recruitment 2016 link in the career section and click on it.
- After that read all instructions for applying then click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Now, you have to enter all essential details in the Application form.
- Pay Application fee and submit the filled application form.
- Take the printout of online application for future Reference.
The starting date for submitting application through online: 22nd August 2016
The closing date for apply online application form: 12th September 2016
Date of Preliminary Examination: 26th November, 27th November 2016 and 3rd and 4th December 2016
We suggest to candidates that we will soon provide the IBPS Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, exam notes, and others. So, Bookmark this web page and check it regularly or contact us through beneath comment box.