HPSC Recruitment 2016: It is the latest and good information for jobless candidates that Haryana Public Service Commission has displayed an advertisement notification in the various newspapers as well as on its authorized website at www.hpsc.gov.in. Now, through this notification, it is going to fill up 21 vacant posts For Medical Officer and Assistant Director positions. It is the reputed job. Candidates who well qualified and completed their education for these posts. Now, those have an opportunity to utilized it and grad govt jobs. The relevant information regarding eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection mode, How to apply and others are given below.
Haryana Public Service Commission is inviting application for the above posts through online. Deserving and desirable candidates can send their applications for same through below mentioned link. Candidates should verify the filled details before submitting the applications. Because Incomplete and incorrect applications form will be rejected through officials. The link for applying online for HPSC Job 2016 will be active until 29th August 2016. After that, it will be removed through the authority of HPSC.
HPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 21
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Applying Method: Online
- Medical Officer: 05 Post
- Assistant Director: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2016:
- Medical Officer Post: The age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years.
- Assistant Director Post: The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 42 Years.
As per the govt norms, the upper age relaxation will be available for only reserved / PWD candidates.
- Medical Officer Post: The candidate must possess MDDS or an equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Assistant Director: The candidates should have done their Post Graduate Degree in Math /Statics / Economics/Commerce/Business Administration.
For more details, the candidates should refer to official notification.
General | OBC candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
NO application fee for reserved/PH candidates
The selection of candidates will be decided through written examination and interview.
How to Submit HPSC Application Form 2016:
- Candidates need to open the official website at hssc.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Now, go to the advertisement section and click on HPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- After that, you have to Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- At last, They have to click on submit button.
- Pay Application fee through net banking or other required mode.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Preserve it for future uses.
The closing date for online registration: 29th August 2016