GGU Recruitment 2016: Job searchers candidates who are worrying about their future and searching the jobs on the internet. Those are advised that follow this website and get regular and recent updates of latest job notification. This time, we are going to provide information about the GGU Recruitment 2016. It has been released through Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya for occupying various 146 vacant posts of Assistant Professor in various below given departments.
Job in University:
As per the recruitment notification, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya invites all well qualified jobless candidates for applying their applications. If you are one of them then log on to below provided official website link and get an application form and fill it with your complete bio – data and walk in interview at below mentioned address between 25th July to 31st July 2016. The related information about GGU Recruitment 2016 is given below.
GGU Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Mode of Applying: Offline
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total Number of Post: 146
Official Website: www.ggu.ac.in
Department wise post details:
- Anthropology: 02 Posts
- Biotechnology: 04 Posts
- Botany: 03 Posts
- Zoology: 04 Posts
- Forensic Science: 08 Posts
- Commerce: 15 Posts
- Management Studies: 03 Posts
- CSIT: 07 Posts
- Mathematics: 07 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Pure & Applied Physics: 10 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Hindi: 04 Posts
- JMC: 03 Posts
- Library Science: 04 Posts
- Physical Education: 04 Posts
- Education: 11 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Political Science: 03 Posts
- Social Work: 01 Post
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electro & Commun: 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 06 Posts
- Forestry: 05 Posts
- Rural Technology: 03 Posts
- Law: 15 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Industrial & Prod. Engg: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 01 Post
- Pharmacy: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Vacancy 2016:
The candidates should refer to below mentioned offical notification for knowing about age details.
The Applicants should have Graduate and Post Graduate degree with 55% marks from recognized university. The candidates should have qualified in SLET/CSIR NET
The candidates for these posts will be selected through the personal interview.
The candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to submit MPT Goa Application form 2016:
- Jobholder candidates are required to visit the official website at www.ggu.ac.in or below mentioned link.
- After that, candidates need to click on GGU Recruitment 2016 link.
- Get a prescribed format through given link.
- Now, the applicants have to enter all required details in it.
- Carry it with them while going to attend this interview at below mentioned interview.
Admininstrative Building of the University
Walk in Iinterview on: 25th July 2016 to 31st July 2016