GBPIHED Recruitment 2016: The job searcher candidates will be glad to know that G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development has disclosed an advertisement notification for occupying the various ten posts like as Field Assistant, DST-WTI funded the project and many others in its department. The unemployed and talented candidates can use this opportunity by submitting their applications. But, as per the official notification, the eligible candidates can submit their applications. In the below of this passage, we have mentioned all complete information regarding these posts like as age details, selection procedure , application form and others.
The candidates who complete all term and conditions for this recruitment those can attend the interview at below mentioned address with the complete Bio – Data on 23rd August 2016. The candidates who are unaware the procedure to attend the interview those may follow below steps or write us their situation through below-mentioned comment box. We will soon sort out it and reply in same box.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development
Official website: gbpihed.gov.in
Total Number of Posts: 10 Posts
Applying Mode: Direct
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 posts
- Field Research Assistant:1 posts
- Field Assistant: 2 posts
- Receptionist: 1 posts
- DST-WTI funded project: 2 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 posts
- Teacher for Campus School: 1 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GBPIHED Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit and Educational Ability:
There are various posts and each post has different eligibility criteria that;s why we suggest to candidates that they should refer to the official notification and get post wise details.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the personal interview.
The candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to submit GBPIHED Application Form 2016:
- The applicant should log on to the authorized website at gbpihed.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Now, go to the GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Get the prescribed format and get a hard copy of it.
- Fill it with your bio – data and walk in interview at below mentioned address:
Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute
Date to remind:
Date for walking in Interview: 23rd August 2016