FTII Recruitment 2016: We notify to the candidates if they are searching for the jobs on the internet then they don’t need to waste their time. Right now, we are going to introduce with the FTII Recruitment 2016 notification. This notification has been released the through the Film And Television Institute Of India. Through this notification, it is going to fill up the various 17 posts Associate Professor, Associate Professor and other posts in its department. The candidates who have the dream to join this institute those have an opportunity to fulfill their dreams. The other details regarding eligibility criteria for this recruitment such as age limit, selection mode, application form and others.
Film And Television Institute Of India is collecting applications from eligible candidates. If you are also interested for this recruitment then you don’t waste their time and get a hard copy of application form through given link. After that, you are required to complete this application form with all necessary details and submit it before or on 9th September 2016.
FTII Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Film And Television Institute Of India
Total Number of Post: 17 Posts
Official website: /www.ftiindia.com
Applying Method: Online
- Dean (Films): 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sound Engineering): 01 Posts
- Professor (Cinematography): 01 Posts
- Professor (Editing): 01 Posts
- Associate Professor (Film Direction): 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Cinematography); 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Editing): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (TV Production): 02 Posts
- Maintenance Engineer: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant (Films): 02 Posts
- Floor Assistant: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar): 02 Posts
Eligible Criteria for FTII Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit & Educational Qualification:
The candidates who want to apply those should refer to the official notification and get jobs wise age and educational details.
The candidate will be selected for these positions through written examination and interview.
The candidates should refer to the official notification for application fee details.
How to Submit FTII Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidates log on to official website at www.ftiindia.com or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to notification and click on FTII Recruitment 2016 link.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Now, fill it with all necessary details and attach all relevant document with it.
- At last , the candidates need to send it to below-mentioned address.
Film and Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune – 411004.
The Final Date for submitting Application form: 9th September 2016