FACT Recruitment 2016: Today, we are happy to provide the latest information for the unemployed candidates. Finally, Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is going to occupy the various vacant posts through FACT Recruitment 2016. For the recruitment 75 Management Trainee & Technician Posts, it collects online applications from qualified candidates. So, the candidates who want to set their career with this department. The more information about FACT Vacancy 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, application form and others are mentioned below.
Now, we notify to candidates that if they want to apply for these posts, then log on the main official website at www.fact.co.in. Now, you can submit the online applications by using this link. The applications for FACT Recruitment will be accepted until 20th September 2016. After that, the link will be disabled. So, eligible candidates should not waste their time and apply for it as soon as possible.
FACT Recruitment details:
Name of the Authority: Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
Official We Portal: www.fact.co.in
Number of Post: 75 Posts
Applying Mode: Online
- Management Trainee :(Chemical): 08 Posts
- Management Trainee (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- MT (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
- Management Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts
- MT (Fire and Safety): 02 Posts
- Officer (Sales): 08 Posts
- Technician (Process): 45 Posts
Qualification Details for FACT Management Trainee Vacancy 2016:
The upper age limit for the candidates should not be more than 26 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the SC /ST category.
The candidate who want to apply, must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engg./ Polymer Technology or equivalent for Management Trainee posts. Hence, For more post details, the candidates need to read official notification.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected through the personal interview as well as written examination.
- The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee for For Management Trainee & Officer Posts
- The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee for For Technician Posts
The reserved category doesn’t need to pay the application fee.
How to Submit FACT Application Form 2016:
- The Candidates should log on the official website at www.fact.co.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to home page and find FACT Recruitment 2016 link.
- Hence, read the instructions for applying.
- Now, Click on apply Online.
- Thereafter, you have to fill the application form with the essential details.
- After that, you have to pay Application fee through online mode.
- At last, get the hard copy of application form.
If you get more details information regarding FACT Job then, follow below links. Or you can also use apply online link.
The initial date for submitting online applications: 30th August 2016
Last date for applying Online: 20th November 2016