DCIL Recruitment 2016: Most of all the unemployed the candidates search latest Govt job notification on the internet every day. If you are also one of them then you will be glad to know that you reach on the correct web page. Here, we always up to date with the recent information. This time, we are going to introduce with the DCIL Vacancy 2016. Which has been released by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited. As per the synopsis of DCIL Recruitment, there are total 30 Near Coastal Vessel & Other Posts. And the only eligible candidates can apply for it. In the below portion, we mention the entire information for these posts such as age limit, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and others.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited is popular with its short name as DCIL. This corporation came into existence in 1976 to provide the dredging services to the major Ports of the country in India. Nowadays, it has invited online applications for the given posts. Hence, the eligible and wokless candidates need to submit their Online applications with the essential details before or on 26th September 2016. After passing out the last date, the eligible aspirants will miss this golden opportunity.
DCIL Recruitment 2016 details:
|Name of the Department||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Number of the Posts||30 Posts|
- Dredge cadets: 15 Posts
- Near Coastal Vessel ( Trainees) : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DCIL Dredge cadets Vacancy 2016:
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 37 years. The upper age relaxation is available for the reserved candidates.
- For Dredge Cadets Post : The candidates have done the Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Near Coastal Vessel (Trainees) Post: The candidates must possess 10th class from the recognized board with the Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
NCERT Will select the candidates through written examination and interview.
- The general /OBC Category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee
- The reserve candidates are free from the application fee.
How to submit DCIL Application Form 2016:
- Eligible candidates log on to authorized site at dredge-india.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the notification section and click on DCIL Recruitment 2016 link.
- Thereafter, read the following instruction then click on apply online.
- Hence, fill the application form with the required and correct details.
- Pay application fee via online mode
- Finally , submit the application form
- At last , get the hard copy of it for future references.
|CLICK HERE||APPLY ONLINE|
|CLICK HERE||DCIL Job 2016 details|
Last date for submitting Online application form: 26th September 2016
After submitting applications for DCIL Recruitment 2016, registered candidates stay tuned with us. Here, we will provide the further information regarding DCIL Admit Card or Exam Dates. Press the Ctrl + D and bookmark this web page on your Personal computer.