Collector Office Wardha Recruitment 2016: It is the important information for those aspirants who are unemployed and looking for the govt job notification. At present, we are going to intimate them that Collector Office Wardha has given an advertisement notification in the employment newspapers or on its authorized website. Through the Collector Office Wardha Recruitment 2016 notification, it is inviting online applications from the qualified candidates for filling up 13 Talathi Posts in its department.
The candidates who complete the eligibility criteria for these posts those have a chance to grab the government. For the easiness of the candidates, we mention some easy steps or link which are given below. Through it, they can submit their online application applications before or on 21st September 2016. Once the last date will over. Then, the link for applying will be disabled for applying. The more details regarding Collector Office Wardha Recruitment 2016 like as how to apply, selection method, educational ability and others are given below. The candidates must check it before going to apply. It will be useful during applying.
Collector Office Wardha Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Department: Collector Office Wardha
Official web portal: wardha.nic.in
Total Number of the Post: 13 Posts
Applying Mode: Online Mode
Name of the Post: Talathi
Eligibility details for Collector Office Wardha Vacancy 2016:
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years. As per the Indian’s constitution, the age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category.
The aspirant should have done bachelor’s degree from the recognized university and having a knowledge of Marathi and Hindi language.
Mode of Selection:
The candidate will be chosen by the written examination and the personal interview.
- The open category candidates are required to Pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- The reserved category aspirants need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee
Easy way to submit Collector Office Wardha Application Form 2016
- The job holder candidates need to open authorized website at wardha.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the Collector Office Wardha Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Select the apply online link and read the instruction for applying.
- Enter all the necessary details in the given format.
- Afer that, pay the application fee through online mode.
- Enter the fee details and submit the application form.
- Take the print out of it for future uses.
Date to Remind:
The starting date for submitting application form: 23rd August 2016
The closing date for applying online application form: 21st September 2016