Collector Office Jalgaon Recruitment: Latest News for job seekers aspirants that Collector Office Jalgaon has declared an employment notification and invites the applications from eligible candidates to fill up various 66 unfilled posts in its department. Jobless applicants who want to set career in this department as Talathi & other, vacancies are waiting for them. Only eligible and well-qualified candidates can submit their applications through online mode. So, before going to apply, unemployed candidates must read the official notification of below segment and check that they are eligible or not.
After reading the eligibility criteria eligible aspirants can submit their application through online way before the last date. Online application forms should be available to apply on its authorized website at jalgaon.gov.in. We suggest to candidates that they must remember the last date which is 20th August 2016 after that application forms should not be accepted through officials.
Collector Office Jalgaon Recruitment 2016 details-
Name of the Organization: Collector Office Jalgaon
Official Website: www.jalgaonexam.com
Applying Mode: Online Mode
Total Number of Post: 66 Posts
- Driver: 01 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 04 Posts
- Clerk-Typist: 11 Posts
- Talathih: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Collector Office Jalgaon Vacancy 2016:
The applicant must be between 18 to 38 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
Talathih Post: The applicant must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and having knowledge of Marathi Language.
Clerk-Typist Post: The candidates should possess 10th class from recognized board.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
The candidates should refer to the official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written examination and interview.
How to submit Collector Office Jalgaon Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, the candidates need to open the official website at rfri.icfre.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search the Collector Office Jalgaon Recruitment 2016 link in the recruitment section and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully after that click on apply online.
- Now, fill the application form under given instructions.
- Pay Application fee, if necessary.
- Submit the application form after verifying the filled details.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of submitted application form.
- Preserve it for future uses.
Date to Remind:
The Last date to submit Application form: 20th August 2016