CIMAP Recruitment 2016 – Apply for various Scientist | Sr. Scientist Post through Online Application @ www.cimap.res.in before or on 29th July 2016
Through this article, we are going to provide a good news for job finders that Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow has published an advertisement notification for recruiting various 16 vacant posts of Scientist/ Senior Scientist and others in its multiple department. Candidates who have completed their studies for these posts those have a golden chance to fulfill their dream. But, we suggest to applicant that before going to apply they should be read CIMAP Recruitment 2016 notification. Through it , they can get useful information like as age detail, educational qualification, selection mode and others.
Job in CIMAP:
CIMAP Lucknow invites online application from deserving candidates to complete this recruitment. Eligible candidates whoa re interested to apply those need to visit authorized website at below mentioned link and fill online application form with all required details and submit it before the passing put the last date which is 29th July 2016. After completing the online procedure , applicant also send a hard copy of it to below mentioned address along with asked document through registered POST before or on 19th August 2016.
CIMAP Recruitment 2016 Detail:
Name of the Organization: Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
Mode of Apply :Online mode
Total Number of Post: 16
Name of the Post:
- Soil Science: 01 Post
- Tissue Culture: 01 Post
- Entomology: 01 Post
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology: 01 Post
- Agricultural Engineering: 01 Post
- Marketing and Business Development: 01 Post
- Agriculture Extension: 01 Post
- Biochemistry/ Biochemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Natural Products Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Analytical Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Agronomy: 02 Posts
- Genetics/ Plant Breeding: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria about CIMAP Vacancy 2016:
The applier’s age should not be more than 32 years for Scientist & 37 years for Sr Scientist. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the given rule and regulation.
Applicant should refer to official notification and get post wise educational detail.
Suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
- Unreserved category applicant are required to pay rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category are exempted from application fee.
Simple Method to submit CIMAP Application Form 2016:
- Candidates are required to log on official website at www.cimap.res.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Now , go to recruitment section and click on CIMAP Recruitment 2016 link.
- After that , fill application form with all required details through apply online link.
- Pay Application fee through given mode.
- Check filled details before submitting.
- Get a hard copy of it for future uses.
Click here to CIMAP Job 2016 Notification
Starting date to submit online Application Form: 1st July 2016
Last Date for submitting Application form through online: 29th July 2016
Last date to receipt application fee through physical mode: 19th August 2016