Chennai Cantonment Recruitment: It is the important message for those job seekers who are worried about their career. Finally, Chennai Cantonment Board is going to fill up the various Teaching and Non- teaching post through Chennai Cantonment Vacancy 2016. Hence, There are 42 unfilled posts of Storekeeper, Safaiwala, Secondary Grade Teacher ( Women) and other posts. Only eligible and desirable candidates may apply for it under given instructions. Each post has different educational ability. So, we suggest to viewers that they must read official notification or below mentioned details. With the help of it, you can easily get the details information for Chennai Cantonment Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, and others.
Chennai Cantonment Board invites all eligible candidates for applying. The applications for the Chennai Cantonment Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format. Therefore, the eligible candidates need to download Application Form from the below-mentioned link. As you get this prescribed format then fill it up with the correct and necessary details and also attach the supported document. Thereafter, you have to send it to below mentioned address before the passing out 24th October 2016. The candidates must remember that if they applications will be reached after the last date then it will not be admitted by the authority. So, you need to apply for these posts as soon as.
Chennai Cantonment Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Board: Chennai Cantonment Board
Official Website: cbstm.org
Applying Mode: Off – Line
Number of the Post: 42
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Cantonment Teaching Vacancy 2016:
The age of candidates should not be more than 25 Years. The age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates.
- Secondary Grade Teacher Post : The candidates must Possess the 12th class with Diploma in Teacher Education/ Elementary Education and qualified TET examination conducted by appropriate Govt.
- Safaiwala Post : The candidates must able to read and write in the Tamil language.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the official notification.
The authority will select the candidates under the chennai Cantonment rule’s regulation.
- The Eligible candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee
- No application fee for the reserved category.
How to submit Chennai Cantonment Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website at cbstm.org or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, select the Chennai Cantonment Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Hence, get the hard copy of application form.
- Thereafter, you need to fill the application form with the essential details.
- Attach all the relevant documents with it.
- At last, send it to below mentioned address.
The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 16.
|Last Date for Submit Application Form :||24th October 2016|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form (Far Flung Areas) :||31st October 2016|
|Chennai Cantonment Teaching Application form||CLICK HERE|
|Non – Teaching Application form||CLICK HERE|
|Chennai Cantonment Vacancy details||CLICK HERE|
If you don’t know that how to download the Application form for Chennai Cantonment Recruitment 2016 then you need to use the aforementioned link.