Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 130 LDC | Steno | Peon posts through online mode @ www.ecourts.gov.in/burdwan before or on 14th June 2016
Office of the District Judge , Burdwan has decided to fill up 130 LDC , English Stenographer, Typist – copyist, Process Server, Peon, Day Guard , Night Guard, and others in its department on temporary basis. Therefore , It has released an advertisement notification on its authorized website as well as in various employment newspapers. As per the notification guidelines , only applicable candidates can apply for same. So , we suggest to job searchers applicants that before going to apply for same those should read official notification as well as below mentioned details.
Jobs in Burdwan District Court :
After releasing recruitment notifications , Office of the District Judge , Burdwan is inviting online applications from eligible aspirants. If you are eligible and interested to apply for same then visit official web portal and fill online application form with all required details and submit it before or on 14th June 2016. When the last date is over then web link for applying will be disabled.
Details regarding Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016
Name of the Department : Burdwan District Court
Mode of Apply : On – Line
Total Number of posts: 130
Name of the post:
1. English Stenographer (Basic Grade in Schedule B): 17 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 45 Posts
3. Typist – copyist: 07 Posts
4. Process Server/ Summon Bailiff: 04 Posts
5. Peon: 26 Posts
6. Night Guard: 16 Posts
7. Day Guard: 02 Posts
8. Farash: 04 Posts
9. Gardener: 01 Post
10. Sweeper: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria regarding Burdwan District Court Jobs 2016:
Educational Qualification :
Applicants should refer to official notification and get information post wise educational details.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided to reserve category applicants under govt rule and regulation
Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test / skill test.
For Post 1 to 3. :- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 250 for Unreserved category and Applicants have to pay Rs. 50 for reserved category
For Post 4 to 10:
- Unreserved category applicants are required to pay Rs. 150 /- as application fee
- Reserved category have to pay Rs. 25 /- as application fee
How to apply Burdwan District Court Application form 2016:
- First of all , applicants need to visit official website at www.ecourts.gov.in/burdwan or belwo mentioned link
- Go to Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 link in the recruitment section.
- Thereafter , you are required to click on online application form link.
- Fill application form with all asked details and submit it.
- Get a hard copy of submitted application form.
Starting date for online registration : 6th June 2016
Last date to receipt application form : 14th June 2016